No right-clicking
Copyrighted (c)
All rights reserved.

♥ watashi wa kokoro, unlock!



♥ Thursday, December 25, 2008

CHAPTER 4

Back at Amu's house...

"Dear Amu! Where could she have gone to?" Amu's mother - who was worried sick - exclaimed weakly.

"Mama! Do you think some bad guy captured her? Ah, my Amu!" the photographer added fuel to the flame.

"Mama! Papa! Onee-chan is so cool, nothing will happen to her! Hai?" Ami put on her cutest smile, thinking that her onee-chan was really a heroin. Her parents only smiled vaguely at that. Her words didn't make them feel any better.

The doorbell rung.

"Onee-chan is back! I'll go get the door!" Ami exclaimed, while her parents stood up, anxiously.

"Eh? Prince!" little Ami shouted out. "WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! WORLD DOMINATION!" King Tadase and Ami announced, totally forgetting about Amu.

Amu's parents were, of course, very disappointed. That added to their worry and frustration.

"Aunty, Uncle, we're the guardians. I am Nagihiko, and these are Tadase, Rima, and Yaya." Nagihiko greeted the two worried faces.

"Oh.. the guardians. THE GUARDIANS! HAVE YOU SEEN AMU? HAVE YOU SEEN OUR AMU DEAR?!"

"Actually, we came to ask whether Amu was back already or not. We are all worried for her. But judging from the looks of it, she doesn't seem to be back yet, does she?" Level-headed Nagihiko stated.

"Uh, thanks for your concern. Can you please inform us if you've got news of her?" Amu's mother pleaded.

"Yeah sure, same for us too. Please do keep us updated. We kinda suspect that a guy named Ikuto took her away. Amu was chasing after him yesterday, when she disappeared all of a sudden.." Nagihiko explained.

"IKUTO?!" Amu's father exclaimed. Ikuto.. Tsukiyomi Ikuto. That must be the reason Amy ran after him. He must have came back! If Ikuto was back, then is there a possibility that his father is here too?

(A/N: Amu's father thought that the Tsukiyomi's went aboard. He also does not know that Ikuto's parents passed on already.)

"Yes, Ikuto. Tsukiyomi Ikuto. I saw him too - big brother..." Tadase added.

"So, where do you think the Tsukiyomi's are staying at now? If they had sold the Dumpty Key, then they must be rich." Amu's father stated.

"But.. what if they did not sell it? What if they still kept it? The Tsukiyomi's were in debt when they fought over the key, I heard. So if they chose not to sell the Dumpty Key.. then how did they manage to survive?" Tadase pointed out, thinking deeper into this matter.

"I.. I don't know anything about the previous generation, and I don't wanna know. I just want my dear Amu back! Please, help us look for her. I'm begging you!" Amu's mother knelt down in front of Tadase.

"Aunty! Please don't do this.."

"Sumimasen, sorry for disturbing at this hour. We shall take our leave first. Arigato." Nagihiko attempted stopping whatever was going on.

-

The next morning...

The first rays of sunlight lit up the room. Amu rubbed her bleary eyes as the rising sun cast a rosy hue across the morning sky.

"Ohayo, Amu." Ikuto greeted. "Are you feeling better today?"

"Hmm, yeah, thanks." Amu said unconsciously.

"Get changed, I'm bringing you somewhere today." Ikuto informed, so that Amu would have enough time to prepare.

"Huh? What's the special occasion?" Amu asked.

"Christmas. Yes, Merry Christmas, Amu."

"EHH?! It's Christmas today?! Hell! I'm supposed to be with my family!"

"Family.. I don't have a family, but you do.. So I can't even celebrate Christmas with my loved ones?"

"Wh-" Amu was cut off by Ikuto.

"My parents died 5 years ago. Since then, Utau and I lived our lives as orphans. That was until, Easter adopted us." Ikuto's eyes widened as he realized what he had just said. Darn it.

"Easter? What are you talking about? Easter is our enemy! Enemy! No, you couldn't have.." Amu's eyes wandered around restlessly. Easter were the bad guys! They created X-eggs! They went against the guardians no matter what!

"Yes, Amu. Utau and I are from Easter. Hoshina Utau, is Tsukiyomi Utau."

.....

"It can't be... You.. Utau.. Easter.." Without finishing her sentence, Amu dashed out of the house, tears streaming down her cheeks. Ikuto was under Easter. Which meant that they were enemies. Why did it had to be Ikuto? Why him?

To be continued...

My Heart Unlocked @ 8:40 PM




♥ABOUT
info

Title: Pink & Blue
Author: Musical Lock
Pairing: Amuto
Anime: Shugo Chara
Status: Incomplete
Disclaimer: I do not own Shugo Chara

♥LINKS
my fanfics

Musical Lock [profile]
My Happy Ending

♥MEDIA
ikuto playing the violin


♥CONTENTS
chapters

Forewords
Chapter 1

♥CREDITS

Dont remove [:

Designer :%BLUE.pink-
Basecodes :lovelies-
Inspirations :!dl♥ [2] The dandelion's promise
Scrolling Code: %PURPUR.black-
Images :Cyworld
Others : xoxo

L
O
V
E